Join the Dealer Network
Benefits of being a dealer
Participating dealers are eligible for:
- A company profile in our Dealer Locator tool for customers
- Dealer Level designation to help differentiate yourself from the competition
- Frequent information updates
How to join
Ready to join? Call us at 319-237-3856.
To be eligible for the program, dealers or contractors must do business in the Alliant Energy service area in Iowa and be involved in the sale of energy-efficient equipment, lighting and building shell measures deemed eligible for Alliant Energy customer rebates.
To qualify, you must sign up and have on file an approved Participation Agreement Form.
You must show proof of status by providing:
- A certificate of liability insurance with $1 million in general liability, bodily injury and property damage per occurrence (Note: Have your insurance agent list Alliant Energy as a certificate holder.)
- Proof of Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Proof of automobile liability insurance including coverage for bodily injury and property damage
- A copy of one of the following:
- State or Local Contractor's Registration
- Workforce Development Registration
Alliant Energy will review materials for eligibility based on the above requirements. Failure to meet any one of the minimum requirements may make the participation form invalid.
Your participating dealer status can be terminated if you repeatedly submit incomplete forms or have customer complaints on file.
Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.