Alliant Energy and the Alliant Energy Foundation build stronger communities through investments in organizations and communities in Iowa and Wisconsin. We take an intentional approach guided by our Focus Areas to advance short and long-term goals. We’re particularly interested in projects and outcomes that focus on diversity, equity and inclusion. To see the variety of support we provide, have a look at what we’ve funded.
Our team strives to make the process to request support streamlined and easy. We have one application and no deadlines. We work directly with nonprofit partners and communities year-round.
We manage applications for Alliant Energy’s Giving for Good through our CyberGrants portal.
How it works:
- We accept applications year-round and review them monthly. With any request for a specific date/event, please apply at least 60 days prior.
- We prefer online applications. If that’s impossible for you or your organization, please contact us at the email or phone number below.
- We notify applicants about funding decisions via email. Please add @cybergrants.com to your safe sender list.
- If we have questions about your application, we’ll reach out to you.
- With questions about the program or eligibility, contact us before you apply at email@example.com or 1-866-769-3779.