Wisconsin agricultural customers - Don't miss out on financial help
Connect with your dedicated Agriculture Representative to:
- Learn more about farm wiring grants to help cover cost of qualified electrical projects.
- Discuss stray voltage questions and farm safety.
Our partner Focus on Energy offers equipment rebates, best practice guidebooks, and technical expertise.
- Review the 2022 Summary of Services and Incentives.
- Find an Energy Advisor to guide you through your next project.
- Learn more about energy efficiency rebates available on hundreds of technologies, including dairy and livestock equipment, lighting, ventilation, grain drying equipment and more.
- Find out about bonus offers and top ways to save.
Agribusiness representative map
Use the map below to locate your dedicated agribusiness representative.
Wautoma/Wisconsin Rapids/Marion/Amherst/Berlin: Jeff Faulks, (715) 754-4320
Tomah/Mauston/Portage/Baraboo/Spring Green: Graham Cassellius, (608) 372-0383
Ripon/Beaver Dam/Fond du Lac/Sheboygan: Brian Costello, (920) 322-6638
Prairie du Chien/Platteville/Mineral Point/Verona: Anthony Esch, (608) 458-4278
Windsor/Stoughton/Janesville/Monroe/Elkhorn: Blake Teutschmann, (608) 328-5346