Boost your bottom line
Lower fuel costs and decreased emissions are within reach with current and emerging electric technologies. They are more cost effective and eco-friendly than their gasoline, diesel or propane counterparts.
Consider additional electric technologies that could boost your bottom line.
Electric-powered forklifts have proven performance and create a cleaner workplace. They are more economical and powerful than ever before.
Transitioning to electric forklifts can:
- Reduce fuel and maintenance costs.
- Create a quieter, cleaner, safer and healthier workplace.
- Produce less vibration and operator fatigue.
- Help meet corporate sustainability goals.
Electric truck refrigeration units
Electric onboard truck refrigeration units (TRUs) can plug into the power grid rather than rely solely on an idling diesel engine.
They allow you to preserve products and control the trailer temperature with electricity.
Electric truck refrigeration creates:
- A quieter and more comfortable work environment.
- A cleaner and healthier workplace.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Lower and more stable fuel consumption costs.
- A better overall environmental profile.
Compare the costs of operating truck refrigeration units based on fuel type.
Learn more about the benefits of eTRUs.
Ask us to learn more about other electric technology for your business.
Additional options could fit your needs.
Contact us today!