Meet our team of professionals who can help your business success.
Find a well-educated workforce of food scientists in Iowa and Wisconsin
Iowa State University’s Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition offers food and nutrition expertise. Research addresses current issues relevant to the industry. Over 4,000 manufacturers employ more than 215,000 Iowans, with 22.9% in food processing.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison offers degrees in food science to ensure a steady stream of food specialists entering Wisconsin’s workforce.
Iowa is the top producer of corn, hogs and eggs in the United States while ranking # 2 in soybeans and the production of red meat.
Wisconsin ranks #1 in the production of cranberries and snap peas, #2 dairy producer and #3 producer of potatoes in the United States.
- Progressive Processing (Hormel) (Expansion) – Dubuque, IA
- Burke Corp. (Hormel) (Expansion) – Nevada, IA
- Barilla America, Inc. (Expansion) – Ames, IA
- Conagra Brands’ Birds Eye (Expansion) – Beaver Dam, WI
- Conagra Brands’ (Expansion) – Fort Madison, IA
- Lopez Foods (New) – Cherokee, IA
- Johnsonville, LLC (Expansion) – Sheboygan, WI
- Iowa Premium Beef (New) – Tama, IA