As rising interest rates and supply chain issues continue to affect the delivery times and cost of construction materials, existing industrial facilities are in high demand. In the past 12 months, our team helped five manufacturing companies move into high-quality existing industrial facilities.
Another excellent industrial facility is now available in West Burlington, Iowa. The 403,363-square-foot facility sits on a 38.7-acre site, accommodating expansion opportunities. The property is zoned for heavy industry and is served by the BNSF Railway.
- Building dimensions: 550 by 1,080 feet
- Ceiling height: 33 feet
- Column spacing: 40 by 50 feet, steel I-beams
- Dock doors: 12
- Drive-in doors: 1
- Parking spaces: 675
- Sale price: $6,580,000.00
- Lease rate (SF/year): $3.00 NNN
The greater Burlington area has strong infrastructure, a skilled workforce, and is strategically positioned on the Mississippi River at the crossroads of two four-lane U.S. highways; Highway 34 runs east-west and Highway 61 runs north-south. The area is close to interstates connecting to major Midwest markets including Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City and Indianapolis.
We offer manufacturers a special economic development electric rate for use at industrial buildings in Iowa that are not utilized and already have existing services.
Overview of the incentive rate
- We offer a discount on customer demand charges for the first five years of operation, starting with a 50% discount in year one. This discount reduces 10% per year for the next four years.
- The rate is available to any customer on the large general service rate utilizing an infill/brownfield property that does not make a product competing with other products made in Alliant Energy’s Iowa service area.
Want to learn more about this exciting opportunity? Reach out to us!