There is growing demand for quick, easy frozen food. Grandview Research expects the frozen food market size, valued at $55.8 billion in 2021, to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7% through 2030.
A 253,000-square-foot frozen goods production plant in Burlington, Iowa, is ready to provide immediate access to the Midwestern market. The facility is on a 12-acre site zoned M-2 Heavy Industrial, and it features:
- 65,000 square feet of production space.
- Approximately 27,000 square feet of cooler space.
- A 17,000-square-foot freezer.
The facility passed the most rigorous food, employee, customer and third-party audits and has the following infrastructure:
- 1,500kVa power with 277/480v transformer, three-phase four-wire secondary power.
- Natural gas 10psi delivery pressure with an 11M meter, sized to handle 17,000scfh.
- Full piping systems for compressed air and chilled water.
- Wet sprinkler system.
Why Burlington, Iowa
- Alliant Energy understands food processing and provides a safe, reliable and strong electric system.
- The service territory has access to multiple large markets of over 35 million consumers across the central U.S. including Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, Omaha and Indianapolis.
- It’s located near a large interstate network that includes I-80, I-88, I-74 and I-55.
- It offers access to quality suppliers Alliant Energy serves.
For additional information contact:
Mark Seckman, Alliant Energy
(319) 270-5081, firstname.lastname@example.org