Room to grow
Imagine how proud you would feel seeing a field of solar panels glistening in the sun at your corporate campus.
With Alliant Energy® Customer-Hosted Renewables, we will partner with your business or community to host an Alliant Energy solar farm or battery storage system on-site in exchange for a monthly lease payment.
- Turn unused space into income. Receive a monthly lease payment for your land or rooftop space.
- Showcase green leadership. Generate positive goodwill with your customers and community.
- Meet sustainability goals. Get Renewable Energy Credits retired on behalf of your business.
Learn about our projects in development:
Iowa: City of Perry | Fareway Stores | Iowa State University | Marshalltown YMCA-YWCA
Wisconsin: City of Sheboygan | Iowa County | Kohler | Michels | Rock County | UW-Madison
How it works
- Lease land or roof to Alliant Energy - Receive monthly lease payments from Alliant Energy for the use of your property.
- Solar garden is constructed - Alliant Energy will build and maintain a solar garden on your roof.
- Alliant Energy powers the community - Clean, renewable energy helps power homes and businesses.
Contact your key account manager or the Business Resource Center at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) to learn more.