Work smarter, not harder, to run your business more efficiently.
And when it comes to energy efficiency, we can help you find ways to save.
An Energy Audit is a great option to boost efficiency and reduce overhead.
Our free Energy Audit, done by a professional energy analyst, will provide you with information about how your business uses energy and offer details that can help you prioritize your investments in energy-efficiency upgrades.
During the Energy Audit, we will study your building’s operational characteristics, identify and analyze energy-saving opportunities, and pinpoint strategies that will have the greatest impact on your day-to-day operations.
It's not just about saving energy. It's about helping your business succeed.
A free Energy Audit can...Lower operating costs:
- You could save between 5% and 30% annually on your utility bills with energy efficiency upgrades pinpointed in an Energy Audit, according to Energy.gov.
- You can also save and ensure optimal performance with anevaluation of your current equipment.
Improve occupant comfort and safety:
- Your employees and customers alike will enjoy a safer and more comfortable environment in your building.
Increase the value of your building:
- Decreasing your energy costs in turn increases the market value of your property.
Reduce your carbon footprint
- Take a closer look at how your business consumes energy and feel good knowing your work benefits the planet.
Don't just take our word for it:
Energy Audit steps:
- Schedule your site visit: We’ll send a professional energy analyst to your facility to conduct an Energy Audit using the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE) guidelines.
- Collect historical energy usage information: You'll provide us with this data to give us some benchmarks.
- Share the results. We’ll provide you with a report on areas of strength and improvement with prioritized action steps to help you save.
The report includes:
- Description of energy-consuming systems.
- Analysis of twelve-month billing.
- Illustration of energy consumption by end use.
- Benchmarks of energy use and cost against peer facilities.
- Recommendations of energy savings with estimated costs and financial metrics.
If further analysis is recommended, we also offer a Feasibility Study as a next step.
Keep in mind:
- All funding is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is subject to budget restrictions.
- Audit must be conducted in a building that we supply with primary heating or cooling energy.
- Businesses smaller than 20,000 square feet do not qualify for this program.