Alliant Energy lets you choose between a variety of rate plans and billing options.
LIHEAP and crisis funding
Additional crisis funds may be available through LIHEAP for households who meet income guidelines and can demonstrate financial hardship. You can apply for crisis funds even if you have already received LIHEAP funding.
Find the latest LIHEAP and crisis funding information, including guidelines, application deadlines and more.
Options to help manage your bill
My Account, our online portal, is a great way to monitor your account. My Account allows you to:
- Pay with a credit card.
- Request a payment extension.
- Set up a payment plan.
- Start, stop or transfer service.
- Manage your energy use and set up budget billing.
To learn more about these services and options, sign in or sign up at alliantenergy.com/myaccount.
Are you on the right plan?
Use less, save more.
Make your home more energy efficient to reduce energy use and save money.
- Get low-cost and no-cost energy-saving tips.
- Find rebates for energy efficiency products.
- Shop for energy-efficient products and get instant rebates at the Alliant Energy® Marketplace.
- Earn cash back and save energy with Alliant Energy® Smart Hours.
- Check out our energy smart calculators to find out how much you can save.
Ready for a new career? We're hiring!
View open positions today.
Hometown Care Energy Fund
The Hometown Care Energy Fund is supported by Alliant Energy customers, employees, retirees and shareowners. The dollars collected are allocated to Iowa Community Action agencies and distributed to income-qualified customers in need.