Report an emergency

(Downed power line, natural gas leak, carbon monoxide alarm or other emergency)




Dial #2-5-5 from any U.S. Cellular® phone

For emergencies, please do not use an online form or send an email.

Shareowner Services

Shareowner account management, dividend direct deposit and reinvestment dates, stock transfers, etc.

Visit the Shareowner Services website

Hearing impaired
For the hearing impaired, customers can use the following services:

Wisconsin TTY = 711 or 1-800-947-3529

Wisconsin voice = 711 or 1-800-947-6644

Iowa TTY = 711 or 1-800-735-2942

Iowa voice = 1-800-735-2943