You’ll love the Landlord Portal! Find it in My Account.
In the Landlord Portal, you can:
- View all properties listed in your landlord agreement.
- See if service is listed in your name or a tenant’s.
- Check if meters are on or off.
- Process payments for multiple properties at one time.
- Choose which properties will have service automatically revert to your name between tenants.
Get started now!
To access the Landlord Portal, you’ll need two things: A Landlord Property Agreement and My Account.
Need both My Account and a Landlord Property Agreement? Start with a Landlord Property Agreement.
Use a desktop to access the Landlord Portal. It is not available through the Alliant Energy app.
Get started in the Landlord Portal
Take a look at what you can do in each Landlord Portal module.
Revert to owner (RTO) Setting: How it works
When you create a Landlord Property Agreement, all properties in the agreement will revert to your name by default.
You can update this setting in the Landlord Portal or by contacting Alliant Energy.