What is My Account?
My Account is a secure and convenient online self-service tool. Use it to view and pay your bill, see your payment history and energy usage and to manage your account information. You can also sign up in My Account for Paperless Billing, Automatic Payment and more.
With My Account, you can:
- View current and previous bill statements.
- Save bank and account information for quick payments.
- View usage history and set up usage alerts.
- Sign up for Paperless Billing, Automatic Payments or Budget Billing.
How to enroll in My Account
- Go to My Account, or from the main Alliant Energy page, select Sign into My Account in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Enroll.
Frequently asked questions
Does it matter what browser I use to access My Account?
Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer (versions 8 and higher) should have no problem accessing our system.
You may experience issues with older versions of Internet Explorer or other browsers. If this is the case, update your browser to a newer version.
What rules should I know before selecting a new password?
My Account passwords must:
- Be between 6-15 characters long
- Include at least one lowercase and one uppercase letter
- Contain no spaces
- Include at least one number, one letter and a special character
- Be different than your User ID
Can I access My Account from my mobile device?
See the full FAQ here.