You’ve got a lot on your mind. Streamline your billing and keep your properties cozy, comfortable and in demand. We’re here to help with a suite of services for multifamily property owners, managers and landlords.
Let's get started!
Set up your Landlord Property Arrangement
Save yourself some time! With a Landlord Property Arrangement, we’ll consolidate bills and reporting for your properties.
- We’ll notify you when tenants cancel utility service and it reverts to the landlord’s name.
- We’ll group monthly bills for rental properties by location and/ or billing date, so you get everything you need in one envelope (or one click, if you’re using My Account).
- Your meters will stay on when a tenant ends service.
We offer a large selection of rebates on equipment for multifamily dwellings, including lighting, heating, water heating, insulation and more.
Location of installed measures, upgrades and meter classification will determine whether you fill out a commercial or residential rebate claim form. Pre-registration is required for some rebates, so call us for help at 1-800-ALLIANT (800-255-4268).
Printable tip sheets from Alliant Energy explain how to start service, pay bills, deal with a power outage and more. Post them on your tenant’s refrigerator, email them with the lease agreement ─ whatever helps you answer questions before they get asked.
Pick the version that fits how you do business. Both are in PDF format.
- Tips for renters who pay utilities through you, the landlord. (Use if utilities stay under your name: You start service, pay Alliant Energy bills, etc.)
- Tips for renters who will work directly with Alliant Energy. (Use if renters set up service and pay bills directly to us.)