Zero-interest financing for one year
If you qualify, there are no loan fees, no points, no security liens and most importantly, no down payments. Do the math – see how much energy-efficient upgrades will reduce your monthly energy bill. The savings may very well pay your monthly loan payment – and then some.
The energy-efficient equipment eligible for rebates qualifies for low-interest financing. Before making your purchase, call 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) to confirm that your selected equipment qualifies for low-interest financing.
Amount you can borrow
The minimum loan amount is $1,500. The maximum amount that you can borrow is $25,000. Financing is limited to the cost of the equipment -– installation costs are not eligible for financing.
Interest rate and terms
Terms range from 0-60 months with the corresponding fixed APR between 0-6.9%. The longer the loan term, the higher the interest rate. For example, if you choose a 12-month-or-less loan, you may be able to borrow funds interest-free, while 60-month loans are at 6.9%. The term and interest rate are determined upon origination of the loan. The term and rate are not adjustable following closing.
Note: Alliant Energy is not involved in the loan approval process.
How do I qualify?
- You must be a business customer in Iowa.
- You must own the property on which the equipment and/or measures are being installed.
- All equipment financed through this program must use electricity or natural gas provided by Alliant Energy and must meet minimum energy-efficiency standards.
How do I apply?
- Determine your desired equipment and obtain the specifications (brand name, model number, size, and energy use) from your dealer or retailer.
- Call 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) to verify that the equipment meets our energy-efficiency standards.
- Download the Low Interest Financing application form
- If your equipment qualifies, we'll fax the information to the financial institution. A representative from the financial institution will contact you within 2 business days regarding loan approval.
- After the equipment is installed, send your completed verification and release form (signed by you and your dealer/retailer) to Alliant Energy. We'll fax it to the financial institution so they can release the funds.
Can I apply for other incentives?
If you participate in the Low-Interest Financing program, you are not eligible for other incentives from Alliant Energy on the equipment financed.
Alliant Energy does not guarantee that the installation of high-efficiency equipment will result in reduced usage or demand or in cost savings. Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damage.