How to apply and qualify for rebates
Customers are encouraged to fill out and return the rebate form(s) and a copy of their sales receipt or itemized invoice no later than January 31, 2020.
Failure to do so could result in a delay processing your claim. Please note that some products and services may require additional documentation (like a UPC code or ENERGY STAR logo from a product box). These additional requirements are noted on each rebate claim form.
Rebate forms for products and services that are commonly completed by the equipment installer can be obtained directly from the place of business. All rebate forms can be accessed online at alliantenergy.com/rebates. In addition, you can call 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday to have forms sent to you.
Rebate terms and conditions
IMPORTANT: Please read the following information before completing the rebate claim form.
Rebates are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Rebates and incentives are offered until approved funds are exhausted or through December 31, 2019, whichever comes first. Submission of claim form does not guarantee payment. Alliant Energy reserves the right to modify or end this rebate program at any time without prior notice.
- Participants must be an Iowa customer of Alliant Energy.
- Alliant Energy must supply the primary energy to the equipment for which the rebate is being paid. Some exceptions may apply.
- Rebate amount will not exceed 50% of equipment purchase price.
- Equipment must be new equipment and installed on the premises and must not be purchased for resale. Refurbished equipment is not eligible. Some exceptions may apply.
- Alliant Energy reserves the right to inspect and verify the installation.
- Alliant Energy reserves the right to meter the specified equipment or process, at no cost to the customer, to determine the actual energy saved for up to 18 months after installation.
- Rebates apply to new and replacement installations of qualified equipment, except where noted differently on the claim form. In replacement situations, the efficiency of the equipment installed must be higher than that of the equipment removed.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the equipment installed for this program meets all applicable codes, standards and regulatory requirements.
Alliant Energy does not guarantee that installation of high-efficiency equipment will result in reduced usage or demand, or in cost savings.
Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Alliant Energy does not endorse any particular manufacturer, product or system design in promoting this rebate program. Listing a product does not constitute an endorsement, nor does it imply that unlisted products are defective in any way.
These programs are effective April 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019 and are subject to periodic review by Alliant Energy.
Any purchase of energy-efficient equipment must occur between April 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 to qualify for rebates. Receipts must show retail equipment cost. Installation of energy-efficient equipment must occur between April 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
Alliant Energy reserves the right to contact customers who participate in the rebate programs for surveys to monitor and evaluate program performance.
Submit claim forms by January 31, 2020.
Rebate claim forms postmarked after January 31, 2020 may be subject to 2020 program rebate changes.