Variable speed drive for vacuum pumps
A variable speed drive controller monitors airflow needed to maintain stable vacuum and adjusts the motor so it only runs as fast as necessary.
- For existing dairy operations only; New construction is not eligible.
- Must be controlled by UL-listed device that meets applicable IEEE standards for harmonic control
- Must be for blower-style pumps; Rotary-vane vacuum pumps are not eligible.
- Existing vacuum pump must not have an existing VFD.
- Rebates are limited to 50% of equipment purchase price.
- Rebates are based on the average number of cows you are currently milking; Dry cows cannot be counted for rebate.
- See claim form for specific equipment-related information.