Room air purifier
Room air purifiers help keep fine particles like dust and pollen out of the air. A standard electric purifier can use as much energy as some refrigerators. ENERGY STAR® certified room air purifiers are up to 40% more efficient than standard purifiers and can save you up to $30 a year. We offer a $30 rebate for the purchase of a room air purifier.
- Must have a clean air delivery rate (CADR) for dust of 50
- Must have a clean air delivery rate (CADR) per watt of 2.0
- Standby power = 2 watts
- UL safety standard 867 (ozone)
- Must be ENERGY STAR certified
- Must be an Alliant Energy electric customer