New Home Construction
Pick the rebate package you're going for and pre-register your project.
High-Performance Home (Tier II)
Heating and cooling customers - $2,350
Heating-only customers - $1,825
Cooling-only customers - $1,125
Geothermal customers - $2,350 plus Geothermal Tier 1, 2 or 3 rebate
Advanced-Performance Home (Tier I)
Heating and cooling customers - $2,000
Heating-only customers - $1,580
Cooling-only customers - $1,020
Geothermal customers - $2,000 plus Geothermal Tier 1, 2 or 3 rebate
Builder Option Package (BOP)
Heating and cooling customers - $1,200
Heating only customers - $900
Cooling only customers - $500
Geothermal customers - $1,200 plus Geothermal Tier 1, 2 or 3 rebate
- For homes meeting HERS score of 47 and 42, a bonus incentive of $300 and $600 is available.
- There are also optional bonus rebates for additional energy efficiency measures, like air-to-air heat exchangers, whole-house fans, and drain water heat recovery systems. See our rebate form for complete details.
Find a HERS rater
- To find a qualified HERS rater in your area, view our HERS rater guide.
Project finished? Complete the claim form and mail it in.
- Homes must have been pre-registered to qualify.
- Homes must be completed within three years of the construction start date.
- Rebate amounts will be prorated for homes less than 1,800 square feet in size.
- Properties receiving a HERS rating must submit a copy of the fuel summary report, IECC 2012 Code Checklist, qualifying SAVE report(s) and HERS certificate, showing IECC 2012 compliance.
- Specify on the claim form who will receive the rebate: builder or homeowner.
Call our Energy Efficiency Hotline at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268).