Livestock high-efficiency circulating fan
Circulating fans are an essential part of an agricultural operation and play an important role in livestock health and production.
- Fan-motor combinations must have been tested by the Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) or the Bioenvironmental and Structural Systems lab at the University of Illinois. Call Alliant Energy at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) for qualifying models.
- High-efficiency circulating fans must be mounted inside the building and operate at zero static pressure.
- Must be an IPL electric customer and must be non-residential metered electrical customer to participate in this program.
- Rebate amount is based on size of fan installed. Refer to the claim form for guidelines.
- Rebate is limited to 50% of equipment purchase price.