A properly working learning thermostat can help save you 8 to 12% on your annual energy bill.
We offer a rebate for learning thermostats up to $100.
- Must have learning functionality with: occupancy sensing with motion sensors; optimization based on historical trends and weather data or forecasts
- Geo-fencing is not eligible as the sole occupancy sensing technology
- Alliant Energy must provide primary fuel to heating or cooling equipment
- Must be ENERGY STAR® certified
- Rebate not to exceed 50% of purchase price
- Limit of two learning thermostats per household, per year
The age of your home will determine your rebate.
- Homes five years or older are considered existing homes.
- Homes less than five years old are considered new homes.
|Existing home||New Home|
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.