Grain bin aeration fan controls
Grain bin aeration fan controls take the guesswork out of storing grain. They monitor grain temperature, ambient air and humidity.
- Existing buildings: $1,500 to $25,000 per control - varies by bin size (see claim form for details)
- New construction: $900 to $15,000 per control - varies by bin size (see claim form for details)
- Bins used for grain drying are not eligible.
- Controls must have integrated temperature and/or moisture sensors. Must have automatic fan controls.
- Rebate amount based upon bin eave height and diameter.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.