A geothermal pump heats and cools your home by using the renewable power of the earth. The units are over 45% more efficient than other standard heating and cooling equipment.
To learn more about how a geothermal system works check out powerhousetv.com.
We offer a rebate for ENERGY STAR® rated geothermal systems up to $1,750.
- Alliant Energy must provide the electricity for the equipment installed.
- The equipment must be ENERGY STAR and listed in the current AHRI directory.
- Must be a new geothermal system including equipment and ground loop. See rebate claim form for types, applications and other qualifications.
The age of your home will determine your rebate.
- Homes five years or older are considered existing homes.
- Homes less than five year old are considered new homes.
|Qualifying Unit||Existing Home||New Home|
|ENERGY STAR® system||$1,320 rebate||$790 rebate|
|ENERGY STAR® variable speed system||$1,750 rebate||$1,050 rebate|
If locked rotor amps are more than 100, please call 1-800-ALLIANT (800-255-4268) and ask for a field engineering specialist.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.