Electric truck refrigeration
Did you know?
Onboard truck refrigeration units can now plug into the power grid instead of relying solely on an idling diesel engine.
Electric truck refrigeration is gaining popularity. Plug-in refrigeration is:
- Quiet: no noise from idling engines
- Cleaner: zero site emissions
- Simpler: electric-powered equipment typically has 90% fewer parts than internal combustion engines
- Stable: not exposed to full volatility of oil and gas prices
- Cheaper: lower fuel consumption costs
Switch to electric truck refrigeration and see:
- a quieter and more comfortable working environment
- a cleaner and healthier workplace
- lower maintenance costs
- lower and more stable fuel consumption costs
- Better overall environmental profile