Lift with electric and save
The material handling industry continues to evolve as technology advances. Electric-powered forklifts are popular because of their proven performance and ability to create a cleaner workplace. They are more economical and powerful than ever before.
Transitioning to electric forklifts can:
- Reduce fuel and maintenance costs
- Create a quieter, cleaner, safer and healthier workplace
- Produce less vibration and operator fatigue
- Help meet corporate sustainability goals
Make the switch and get a rebate
|Purchase or lease class 1 or 2 lifts||Purchase or Lease Class 3 Lift|
Up to $1,000 per lift
|Up to $350 per lift|
|Class 1||Class 2||Class 3|
| Electric motor rider trucks:
Counter balanced rider (stand-up or sit down), 3-wheel or 4-wheel sit down, cushion or pneumatic tires
|Electric motor narrow aisle trucks:
Order picker, high-lift straddle, reach, side-loaders, turret trucks, high-or low-lift pallet
|Electric motor hand trucks or hand/rider trucks:
Low-lift platform, low-lift walkie pallet, tractors, low-lift walkie/center control, reach type out¬rigger, high-lift straddle, single face pallet, high-lift platform, high-lift counter balanced, low-lift walkie/ rider pallet and end control
2021 rebate form coming soon.
Let us help choose the right equipment for you.
- Contact your key account manager or the Business Resource Center at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) or firstname.lastname@example.org.