Electric-powered forklift technology has improved so much that Alliant Energy is now offering:
- Up to $1,000 rebate toward the purchase of or conversion to a Class 1* or Class 2* electric forklift
- Up to $350 rebate toward the purchase of or conversion to a Class 3* electric forklift
Did you know?
Electric forklifts are gaining in popularity. They are:
- Smaller and more maneuverable—they can operate in narrower aisles
- Stronger—they can lift up to 12,000 lbs
- More durable—they can operate outdoors and on uneven surfaces
- Longer lasting—they can run up to 8 hours on a single battery charge
Switch to electric forklifts and see:
- Greater use of floor space with narrower aisles
- Safer, quieter and healthier workplace
- Lower fuel, ownership and operating costs
- Better environmental profile
- Class 1 electric motor rider trucks: counterbalanced rider, stand-up, 3-wheel or 4-wheel sit-down, cushion or pneumatic tires
- Class 2 electric motor narrow aisle trucks: order picker, high lift straddle, side loaders, turret trucks, high- or low-lift pallet
- Class 3 electric motor hand trucks or hand/rider trucks: low-lift platform, low-lift walkie pallet, tractors, low-lift walkie/center control, reach type outrigger, high-lift straddle, single face pallet, high-lift platform, high-lift counter balanced, low-lift walkie/rider pallet and end control
Let us help you choose the right forklift
- What are the payback periods?
- What are the lifecycle costs?
- Do I need conventional or fast charging?
*Occupational Safety and Health Administration powered industrial trucks, including forklifts and lift trucks, are divided into five classes