How does it work?
We will send a professional energy analyst to your facility to conduct an Energy Audit using the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE) guidelines.
The Energy Audit is free and provides information on your facility’s energy performance and offers details to help prioritize investments in energy-efficiency upgrades. These investments will help reduce energy use and operating costs of your business.
The audit involves:
- Collecting and studying historical energy usage
- Studying the building’s operational characteristics
- Identifying and analyzing energy-saving modification opportunities
- Prioritizing strategies that will have the greatest impact
- Presenting a report in person
The report includes:
- Description of energy-consuming systems
- Twelve-month billing analysis
- Determining energy consumption by end use
- Benchmarking of energy use and cost against peer facilities
- Energy-saving recommendations with estimated costs and financial metrics
- If further analysis is recommended, Alliant Energy offers a Feasibility Study and a Retro-Commissioning Study as next steps.
How do I qualify?
Audit must be conducted in a building that Alliant Energy supplies the primary heating or cooling energy.