Save Energy & Money
- Tips for Saving Energy
- Energy Assessments
- Additional Ways to Save
- Renewable Energy
- Success Stories
- For Dealers
We all want to make energy-efficient upgrades and see our energy bills go down. But as we all know, it can be hard to pull together the money to save all that money. Thankfully, there is Low-Interest Financing.
All residential and small business energy-efficiency equipment that qualifies for rebates also qualifies for Low-Interest Financing. Loan amounts range from $1,500-$25,000 and can be used for qualifying equipment and contract labor. There are no fees (processing fees, points, down payments or security liens) to obtain the loan.
|Interest rate||Loan term|
- Low-Interest Financing cannot be combined with rebates
- You must own the property on which the equipment and/or measures are being installed
- General partnerships are not eligible
- Alliant Energy must provide electricity or natural gas to the financed equipment and it must meet Alliant Energy's energy-efficiency standards
- General partnerships are not eligible.
How do I apply?
Complete the Low-Interest Financing form to verify that the equipment meets our energy-efficiency standards prior to project start date. If your project qualifies, we’ll forward your information to the lending institution. A representative will contact you within two business days regarding loan approval.
Alliant Energy does not lend the money for the Low-Interest Financing program, and is not involved in the loan approval process.