- Assessment must recommend improvement
- Attic/ceiling insulation (max. R-49) - 70% of total cost up to $750
- Foundation insulation - 70% of total cost up to $750 (Alliant Energy must provide heating fuel)
- In-wall insulation - 70% of total cost up to $750
- Rim/band joist insulation - 70% of total cost up to $750 (Alliant Energy must provide heating fuel)
- Total cost = contract labor + equipment + material. For each location, rebate will be 70% of Total cost, 70% of assessor’s estimated cost, or $750, whichever is smallest.
- Your home must be built before January 1, 2005.
- Renters need owner’s prior approval. Alliant Energy may coordinate this on your behalf with the homeowner.
How do I apply?
Start by getting your free Home Energy Assessment to determine your insulation needs. Then, have your insulation and/or home sealing contractor send a completed rebate form and invoice to Alliant Energy within 90 days of installation.
You must first get a free Home Energy Assessment before you install insulation or do any home sealing and in order to be eligible to get an insulation or home sealing rebate.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.