They use 25% less energy than standard light fixtures by distributing light more evenly and efficiently. Plus, they come in hundreds of decorative styles, including table, desk and floor lamps. So shop around – you might be surprised at what you find.
Your rebate is reflected in the fixture shelf price as part of the Be Bright program. There’s no paperwork to fill out – you get your savings right away. Alliant Energy works with local retailers to stock qualifying fixtures at a reduced price of up to 50% off or up to $10 off the regular price.
- Visit one of the 350 local Iowa stores participating in the Be Bright program.
- Look for the Be Bright promotional materials in the lighting department.
- Qualifying fixtures will have a Be Bright placard near the shelf price sticker.
- The fixtures being purchased must be ENERGY STAR qualified
- Indoor LED light fixtures only for existing recessed can-type fixtures
- Alliant Energy must supply your electricity
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.