Emergency? Call 1-800-ALLIANT (800-255-4268)



Minnesota customers: Changes are coming

A new utility will soon serve you. When Alliant Energy sells its gas utility in Minnesota, you will be served by Minnesota Energy Resources. On November 6, 2014, state regulators gave verbal approval for this sale.

The sale of the natural gas portion of the business will close on April 30, 2015, and we expect the sale of the electric portion to close later in 2015. Watch your mail for more information and visit alliantenergy.com/minnesota to stay up-to-date on changes to your utility service.

You can continue to apply for natural gas rebates with Alliant Energy up until our last day of providing you with service.

Download the 2015 Minnesota agriculture rebates reference guide

Looking for 2014 rebate claim forms? Click here.


Agricultural Lighting

You don’t sleep until the work is done. Make sure you have good lighting to help you get the work done.

If you’re adding appliances to your farm buildings, check out the rebates we offer.

Generic RebateCustom Rebates
Just because we didn’t list something doesn’t mean it’s not a good energy-efficient investment. We offer Custom Rebates to help offset the cost of special projects.

Get the most out of your milking operation with energy-efficient equipment. Check out the rebates we offer for dairy operations.

HeatingHeating and Cooling
Heating and cooling your outbuildings or other offices can use a lot of energy. Check out the rebates we offer on energy-efficient equipment.

MotorsMotors and Variable Frequency Drives
Did you know energy accounts for 97% of a motor’s lifetime costs? Buy an energy-efficient motor and we’ll give you a rebate.

Generic RebateOther
From tractor heater timers to low-pressure irrigation systems, Alliant Energy is ready to help make your farm or agribusiness more energy-efficient

Farms need fans. Check out our offerings for rebates on ventilation and circulation fans.


AssessmentTerms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before completing any rebate claim form.