Schedule free assessment today by calling 1-888-267-7516 or request an appointment online.
What’s in it for me?
- A simple process that works with your busy schedule
- FREE installation of efficient products for instant savings
- Informed recommendations from a professional energy assessor
- A customized plan for energy- and money-saving improvements
- Connects you to rebates from Alliant Energy
Strand's Decorating Store - Marshalltown, IA
Steve Strand of Strand’s Decorating Store in Marshalltown turned to a Small Business Energy Assessment to learn where his business was losing energy and money. The assessor pointed out where his building was doing well and educated him on opportunities for improvement. Many projects on Steve’s list qualify for money-saving rebates.
View the video "Small Business Energy Assessments in Action"
To be eligible to receive a free Small Business Energy Assessment, your facility should:
- Receive primary electric or natural gas service from Alliant Energy in Iowa or Minnesota.
- Have an annual electric billing of less than $50,000
- Occupy less than 20,000 square feet
- Receive landlord approval if the facility is leased
How does it work?
|1. Schedule free assessment|
Call 1-888-267-7516 or request an appointment online.
A trained energy assessor will visit your business to uncover saving opportunities by evaluating building construction, heating and cooling systems, insulation, lighting, water heating, windows and doors, and more.
|3. Instant savings|
While at your business, your energy assessor will install free efficiency products such as CFLs or faucet aerators for instant savings.
Following your assessment you will receive a detailed report outlining recommended projects, paybacks and rebates from Alliant Energy. Consider recommendations and choose which projects you’d like to complete first.
Move forward with selected projects by contacting an energy-smart contractor from the Alliant Energy Dealer Network.
|6. Keep saving|
Collect rebates from Alliant Energy to realize faster paybacks on your efficiency project. Plus you’ll enjoy long-term savings on your energy costs—month after month, year after year.
“The whole experience was very easy. I made one phone call to schedule the assessment and received a thorough walk-through from the front of the restaurant to the back of the kitchen. It helped us prioritize what we needed to do to chip away at operating costs.”
- David Kalk, owner, Nana Greer’s Family Table
You can reach the program team directly at 1-888-267-7516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for more ways to save?
Check out Alliant Energy’s other business programs and rebates at alliantenergy.com/business.