We’re making it easier for you to connect with us! We’ve listened to our customers – including those in our online customer community, Power Thinkers – and we are happy to provide the options you’ve asked for.
New and available now
Interactive power outage map: If you find yourself in the dark, use our outage map with more information and new features:
- Estimated restoration time, number of customers out, crew status and cause
- Outages by ZIP code or county in a table or on the map
- Weather overlay to see how it is impacting outages
- Personalized location bookmarks to quickly see if there’s an outage in your neighborhood
Improved automated calling system: 1-800-ALLIANT (800-255-4268)
- Hear proactive account information upfront – no more menus to navigate
- Easily pay your bill or report an outage
- Say, in your own words, what you’re calling about (“I want to pay my bill.”)
New website: We spent a year analyzing how customers use our site and are building a new one to meet your needs.
- Find what you’re looking for faster – all the most important stuff is front and center.
- Instantly translate content into any of five popular customer languages.
- View alliantenergy.com from any of your favorite screens: iPad, phone, desktop or other mobile device.
- My Account pages have a different design, but your login information and options remain the same.
Coming soonMobile app: Pay your bill, report an outage and access My Account with our app.
Text us: Pay your bill, check your account balance or report an outage – all via text.
Preference center: Are you a caller or a texter? Perhaps you prefer email? Choose how and when you get notifications, like payment and outage information.