Unmatched benefits over traditional heating and cooling systems
- A geothermal system can cut utility bills by 30% to 50% compared to conventional heating and cooling systems.
- All equipment is protected indoors or underground.
- A life expectancy of up to 30 years; ground loops are often warranted for up to 50 years.
- Ground-source heat is naturally renewable and non-polluting.
- Both heating and cooling in one system.
- No dangers of gas leaks or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Want to learn more?
- Use our online Dealer Locator to find certified geothermal experts in your area.
- Find out which rebates and incentives you may be eligible for.
- Iowa customers may be eligible for low-interest financing.
- This PowerHouse TV video highlights how geothermal systems are installed in new homes and existing homes.