Transportation & Innovation Expo 2019
May 23, 2019
Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center
We've joined forces with the City of Madison and Wisconsin Clean Cities to co-host the first-ever Transportation and Innovation Expo.
- Attend breakout sessions to hear from industry experts how sustainable transportation choices can reduce emissions and improve your bottom line. Download the full list of breakout sessions
- Visit the exhibit hall to learn more about the latest technologies available and check out the vehicle showcase. Check out the growing list of exhibitors!
- Get behind the wheel of an electric vehicle.
Event registration includes:
- Continental breakfast
- Access to breakout sessions
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Access to exhibit booths and vehicle displays
General registration: $65
Registration deadline: May 20.
Several hotels are located within a quarter of a mile from the Alliant Energy Center.
6 to 8:30 a.m.
Exhibitor & vehicle display set up
8 to 9 a.m.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Expo – Free and open to the public
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
12:30 to 2:00 p.m.
11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Ride and Drive – Free and open to the public