My Account is everything you need from Alliant Energy in one place. Use it to track your energy usage and save.
To enroll, follow the steps in this video (also written out below).
How to enroll using a desktop computer
How to enroll using a tablet or mobile phone
Steps to enroll in My Account
- Go to alliantenergy.com/myaccount.
- Select Enroll.
- Type in your Alliant Energy account number and the last 4 digits of your SSN or Tax ID. Click Next.
- You’ll see a page with your contact information. Check that it is correct and re-type it if needed.
- Create a username and password.
- Choose a username that’s easy to remember (your name works best).
- Make a password according to the instructions on the page. Then, type it again to confirm it.
- Type in your email address.
- Check the box that says, “I’m not a robot.” Follow any additional prompts. (This is a security measure.)
- Note: When you enroll in My Account, you’ll automatically be signed up for Paperless Billing. Prefer a paper bill? Just uncheck the box.
- Click the button that says Enroll.
- Now, check your email. Open the email from Alliant Energy, called “Complete your Alliant Energy My Account enrollment.”
- Follow the directions in the email to the Customer Verification page. Click Log in Now.
- You’ll return to the login page. Type in your new username and password, and click Sign in.
- A message will pop up, asking you how you prefer to be contacted about your account. Select the best options for you.
- Click Save.
You’re done! Welcome to My Account. We’re happy to have you!
Want more help? Call us at 1-800-ALLIANT (800-255-4268) and say, “Web support.” A customer service representative will talk you through step-by-step.