Alliant Energy is looking for the very best building sites and industrial parks in our Iowa and Wisconsin service area. Sites identified as Alliant Energy Growth Sites meet strict criteria and will be marketed directly to site selectors and relocating and expanding businesses. The designation provides assurance that your property is ready for development and helps streamline the process.
Get your shovels ready
Property owners and economic development organizations will enjoy significant benefits with Growth Site designation, including:
- Property featured in marketing materials and campaigns
- Property inclusion in an online portal
- Site selector visits based on their targeted industry area
- Specialized training opportunities
Alliant Energy Growth Site requirements
- At least 80 acres of land under development-friendly control located within Alliant Energy’s electric and/or natural gas service area
- Designated as ready-for-development by a reputable third-party state, local or site selector program
- A complete listing on LOIS, including the land sale price
- Recent regional workforce and/or labor shed study data
Contact your Alliant Energy Economic Development representative.