In 2020, Alliant Energy Foundation will launch a new Cybergrants portal for managing all grant applications. Details about accessing that portal and setting up your account will be available in late January.
- No paper applications are accepted.
- When the grant cycle opens, each applicant will complete a short eligibility quiz to ensure the organization and program fit within the grant guidelines.
- Community Grants and Hometown Safety Grants use the same application and follow the same application schedule.
|FIRST DAY THE APPLICATION
IS AVAILABLE ONLINE
|GRANT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
(DUE BY 11:59 P.M.)
|CYCLE 1||February 1||March 2||May 1|
|CYCLE 2||August 1||September 1||November 1|
- Applications will only be accepted during these annual grant cycles.
- Grants for a project on a particular date should be requested so that a decision can be made prior to the actual start date of the program or event.
- Organizations are only eligible to receive one grant per calendar year – either a Community Grant or a Hometown Safety grant.
- Some exceptions may be made for large organizations with multiple departments for divisions. Please contact the Foundation before applying for multiple grants.
- Grant applicants will be notified via email of the Foundation’s decision on the date noted above.'
- Grants are awarded for a one-year period, and the Foundation does not make multi-year commitments.
- Organizations that receive funding of $5,000 or more from the Foundation will be asked to submit a report that will be available in your Cybergrants account.
Apply for a grant
Apply now for a Community or Hometown Safety Grant. Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on March 2.