At Alliant Energy, we offer our employees a truly competitive pay and benefits package. We continually monitor local and industry pay and benefits to ensure that our total compensation package remains competitive.
Just a few of the benefits of working at Alliant Energy:
- Competitive pay
- Fully paid apprenticeship program for many skilled trades
- Retirement plans
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- Wellness program
- Paid time off
- 70% tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Travel insurance
- A wide range of employee discounts
- And more!
An interesting thing happens when we talk to employees who have moved here from other parts of the country. When asked how they like living here in the Midwest, most smile and say, "I wish I would've moved here sooner."
Once you live here, you too will want to tell everyone you know just how great life here can be. We enjoy most of the amenities found in large metropolitan areas without all the big-city headaches and hassles. And if you find yourself missing the city, you’re never more than an afternoon drive from Chicago, Minneapolis or Kansas City.
- Affordable housing: Median real estate prices are below national average. Rental properties are plentiful and affordable, as well.
- Laid-back lifestyle: Family-friendly neighborhoods, low crime rates, and a diverse mix of cultures and religions make it easy to become part of a community.
- Great schools: In study after study, Iowa and Wisconsin rank in the top five of the nation in educational excellence. You’ll also find world-renowned universities and colleges.
To learn more about living in the Midwest, check out the links below: