Business ACH Payment
Streamline paying your Alliant Energy bill through automated clearing house (ACH). This fast, easy option requires a one-time setup process using a CCD+ or CTX file format with remittance information.
Benefits of Business ACH Payment
- Improved ability to control cash flow
- Reduced costs from not sending a paper check
- Increased accuracy and tracking of payments
The forms below provide the file format required for processing payments.
Iowa customers, complete Iowa step one form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wisconsin customers, complete Wisconsin step one form and send to email@example.com.
Difference between Business ACH Payment and Automatic Payment
- Business ACH Payment: Customer sends Alliant Energy funds from their preferred financial institution.
- Automatic Payment: Alliant Energy pulls the funds from the customer’s preferred financial institution.