Convenience is at your fingertips with Paperless Billing
- Receive an email when your bill is ready to view, which is 15 days (Wisconsin) or 20 days (Iowa) before your bill is due. If you haven’t received this email, check your spam and junk folder.
- View an exact copy of your paper bill anytime from anywhere in My Account.
- View up to 24 months of past bills.
- Easily print a copy of your bill if you’d like.
- Save time and money not having to go to the mailbox or buy stamps.
Enroll in Paperless Billing through My Account, your online self-service tool.
Log in to My Account, go to the Manage My Account & Programs menu and select Update next to Bill Delivery Preference.
Don’t have My Account? Activate by clicking the icon below.
Activate My Account
If you’re worried about forgetting to pay your bill, enroll in Account Alerts and we will email or text you when your bill is ready to view, when it is due and if your bill is past due.
To receive only a paper bill, you can opt out of Paperless Billing in My Account.