High summer temps and humidity make your air conditioner work harder to keep your home cool.
Summer bills may rise as a result – but we’re here to help.
Don’t wait until the end of the month to see how outdoor temperatures impact your bill. Check out your energy usage any time in My Account. You can view a chart of your energy use, along with the average daily temperature in your area.
See your payment options in My Account:
- Credit card: You can pay your bill with a credit card at no additional charge.
- Payment extension: Request a few extra days to make a payment.
- Energy assistance: Resources are available to help you stay on track.
- Payment arrangement: You may be eligible to divide your bill into smaller monthly payments.
- High usage alerts: Set alerts to notify you when you’ve used a certain amount of energy.
Sign up or log in alliantenergy.com/myaccount
Streetlights help make your town beautiful and safe. But if you notice a blinking or broken streetlight, report it and we’ll fix it.
It’s easy to report. Just go to alliantenergy.com/streetlight and share the general location of the streetlight.
Looking for more great stories about the energy that powers our communities? Check out our new Illuminate Stories online. You’ll find lots of great human-interest stories, advice on green living and the advancement of renewable energy sources.
Illuminate Stories is one more improvement we’ve made to alliantenergy.com based on feedback from you, our customers. We redesigned our homepage earlier this year to make it more visually appealing, easier to navigate and loaded with useful content. Our homepage was redesigned earlier this year. Other changes on the way will make it easier to find what you need and learn about products and services to save you time, energy and money.
Learn more at alliantenergy.com/illuminate.