There are three New Home Construction rebate package options available in Iowa: the Builder Option Package (BOP), the Advanced-Performance Home, and the High-Performance Home.
Alliant Energy Builder Option Package (BOP)
Heating and cooling customers - $1,000
Heating only customers - $700
Cooling only customers - $300
Geothermal customers - $1,000 plus Tier 1, 2, or 3 rebate
Alliant Energy Advanced-Performance Home
Heating and cooling customers - $1,400
Heating only customers - $980
Cooling only customers - $420
Geothermal customers - $1,400 plus Tier 1, 2, or 3 rebate
Alliant Energy High-Performance Home
Heating and cooling customers - $1,750
Heating only customers - $1,225
Cooling only customers - $525
Geothermal customers - $1,750 plus Tier 1, 2, or 3 rebate
There are also additional geothermal rebates and optional bonus rebate for additional energy-efficiency measures, like air-to-air heat exchangers, whole-house fans, and drain water heat recovery systems. See our rebate form for complete details.
- Builders must contact Alliant Energy’s New Home Construction pre-registration hotline at 1-888-476-9534 or enroll online to pre-register your project.
- Homes must be completed within three years of the construction start date.
- ENERGY STAR qualified homes are required to meet the criteria of ENERGY STAR version 3.0.
- Rebate amounts will be prorated for homes less than 1,800 square feet in size.
- Properties receiving a HERS rating must submit a copy of the fuel summary report, ENERGY STAR checklists and HERS certificate.
- Rebate to builder, homeowner, or any combination must be specified on the claim form.
How do I apply?
Your homebuilder will complete the rebate form after your home is completed. Discuss rebate allocation with your builder before construction begins.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.