For our agriculture customers in Minnesota
Do your shop or office windows frost up on cold winter days? Do cold drafts send shivers down your spine? Is your paint cracking and chipping? These are sure signs that your old windows need to be replaced.
Stop throwing money out the window by upgrading to energy-efficient windows. Installing high performance windows can significantly reduce annual energy bills without sacrificing style, versatility or comfort. And, as an incentive, Alliant Energy offers you $20 per qualifying window!
Note: New construction projects do not qualify.
|Windows with a U-factor of 0.30 or less (minimum size of eight square feet each; one opening equals one window)
- Windows must be certified by the National Fenestration rating council (NFRC).
- Minimum window size acceptable is eight square feet.
- One opening equals one window.
- New windows must be installed in a conditioned space where Alliant Energy-IPL supplies the primary heating or cooling energy.
- Storm window replacement only is not eligible.
2013 Minnesota Replacement Window rebate claim form