- Base geothermal rebate paid is the calculated rebate or $5,000, whichever is less. Base geothermal rebate limitations do not include the desuperheater bonus.
- System limited to 180,000 Btu/h or 15 ton.
Closed loop: minimum EER = 16.1 and COP = 3.1
- Rebate = ($300 x tons) + [(EER - 16.1) x $50 x tons]
- Water-to-water must provide heating and cooling.
Open loop: minimum EER = 20.1 and COP = 3.5
- Rebate = ($300 x tons) + [(EER - 20.1) x $50 x tons]
How do I apply?
Download a claim form to get started.
- Add a desuperheater and get an additional $100 rebate.
- If locked rotor amps are more than 100, please call 1-800-ALLIANT (800-255-4268) and ask for a field engineering specialist.
- Rebate paid per efficiency as listed in AHRI directory.
- Tonnage for geothermal rebates is measured per geothermal system. If multiple units make up a system, the total tonnage of the combined units will be used for rebate processing.
- Rebate is limited to 50% of equipment purchase price.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.