Save Energy & Money
- Tips for Saving Energy
- Energy Assessments
- Additional Ways to Save
- Renewable Energy
- Success Stories
- For Dealers
New grain dryers use less energy, and qualify for rebates from Alliant Energy.
- Rebate based on manufacturer dry bushels per hour capacity at five points moisture removal.
- Rebates listed are only for Alliant Energy electrical customers. Natural gas customers must file through the Custom Rebates program.
How do I apply?
Download a claim form to get started.
- Grain dryers with larger capacity than 5,000 bushels per hour or natural gas fired driers qualify for Custom Rebates.
- Custom rebates require pre-approval from Alliant Energy. See Custom Rebates section for more details.
- Rebate is limited to 50% of equipment purchase price.
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.
Low-pressure irrigation system
Low-pressure irrigation systems deliver all the water you need for your crops, when and where you need it, at significant savings.