Fan-motor combinations must also meet these additional specifications:
Tested by either the:
- Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA)
- Bioenvironmental and Structural Systems (BESS) lab at the University of Illinois
- Wired for 208-volt or 240-volt service
- Fans motors must be at 0.05 static pressure
How do I apply?
Download a claim form to get started.
- If you install a thermostat or programmable controller to control an existing fan, you’ll receive a $20 rebate for each fan controlled by that thermostat or programmable controller
- Rebate is limited to 50% of equipment purchase price
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.