- Fixtures or controls must be installed on agricultural property owned by Iowa retail electric customers of Alliant Energy
- Agricultural fixtures and controls must meet state electric code and be dustproof, waterproof and corrosion resistant
- All CFL and LED bulbs and fixtures must be ENERGY STAR or DesignLights Consortium (DLC) qualified
How do I apply?
Download a claim form to get started.
- Can be installed in new or existing construction
- Rebate is limited to 50% of equipment purchase price
How do I find a qualified dealer?
Visit our online Dealer Locator to find a professional in your area.
What should I do if an LED’s rating is pending ENERGY STAR OR DLC?
- If the rating for a light is pending, a customer, dealer or manufacturer can submit a LED Approval Form to Alliant Energy so the unit can qualify for a rebate.
- To qualify, lights must meet certain quality standards. The specific light must also have been submitted for a rating from Energy Star or DLC. Proof of this submission is required for approval from Alliant Energy.
- Download an LED approval form. After submitting a LED approval form, Alliant Energy will either accept the specific make and model for a rebate, or reject it. If a light is approved, a signed form will be returned to the person who submitted it.