How to apply and qualify
For IPL business customers in Minnesota
Fill out and return the rebate form(s) and a copy of your sales receipt(s) or itemized invoice(s) within 90 days of installation/completion for your selected product or service. Failure to do so will result in a delay processing your claim. Please note that some products and services may require additional documentation (like a UPC code or ENERGY STAR® logo from a product box). These additional requirements are noted on each product/service-specific claim form.
Rebate forms for products and services that are commonly completed by the equipment installer can be obtained directly from the place of business. All rebate forms can be accessed online at alliantenergy.com/forms. In addition, you can call 1-866-ALLIANT (1-866-255-4268) from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday to have forms mailed to you.
IMPORTANT: Please read the following information before completing the rebate claim form.
- Participants must be retail business customers of Alliant Energy in MN.
- Alliant Energy must supply the primary energy to the equipment for which the rebate is being paid. Some exceptions apply.
- Rebate amount will not exceed 50 percent of equipment purchase price.
- Must be new equipment and installed on the premises and must not be purchased for resale.
- Alliant Energy reserves the right to inspect and verify the installation.
- Alliant Energy reserves the right to meter the specified equipment or process, at no cost to the customer, to determine the actual energy saved for up to 18 months after installation.
- Rebates apply to new and replacement installations of qualified equipment. In replacement situations, the efficiency of the equipment installed must be higher than that of the equipment removed.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the equipment installed for this program meets all applicable codes, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Alliant Energy does not guarantee that installation of high-efficiency equipment will result in reduced usage or demand, or in cost savings.
- Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
- Alliant Energy does not endorse any particular manufacturer, product, or system design in promoting this rebate program. Listing a product does not constitute an endorsement, nor does it imply that unlisted products are defective in any way.
- Alliant Energy reserves the right to modify or end this rebate program at any time without prior notice.
- This program is effective January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013 and is subject to periodic review by Alliant Energy.
- Any purchase of energy-efficient equipment must occur between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013 to qualify for rebates. Receipt must show retail equipment cost. Installation of energyefficient equipment must occur between January 1, 2013 and February 28, 2014.
- Alliant Energy reserves the right to contact customers who participate in the rebate programs for surveys to monitor and evaluate program performance.
- Submit claim forms within 90 days of installation, or by March 31, 2014, whichever comes first.
- Claim forms postmarked after March 31, 2014 may be subject to 2014 program/rebate changes.
Mail all forms and required documentation to:
P.O. Box 938
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-0938
Or fax all forms and required documentation to:
If you fax in your form(s) and documentation, do not also mail them in. This will result in delays.
Please allow six to eight weeks for receipt of your rebate.