Fill out rebate form completely, sign and include copies of receipts. Failure to complete the form and provide documentation could result in claim being sent back or denied.
Please note that some products and services may require additional documentation (like a UPC code or ENERGY STAR® logo from a product box). These additional requirements are noted on each product/service-specific claim form. Rebate forms for products and services that are commonly completed by the equipment installer can be obtained directly from the place of business.
All Alliant Energy rebate forms can be accessed online at alliantenergy.com/rebates. In addition, you can forms mailed to you by calling 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Before you turn in your form:
- Fill out the form completely.
- Attach a copy of the sales receipt or invoice. Circle the energy-efficient equipment on the receipt.
- Include documentation listed in the instructions.
- Sign the Customer Signature and Certification section. If a dealer installed the equipment, the dealer must sign the Dealer, Contractor or Store section.
- We recommend that you mail the completed form(s), receipt(s), and required documentation within 90 days of installation.
IMPORTANT: Before completing and signing the form, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions:
1. Participants must be an Iowa customer of Alliant Energy.
2. Alliant Energy must supply the primary energy to the equipment for which the rebate is being paid. Some exceptions apply.
3. Rebate amount will not exceed 50% of equipment purchase price, excluding insulation, sealing and infiltration.
4. Equipment must be new equipment and installed on the premises and must not be purchased for resale. Refurbished equipment is not eligible.
5. Alliant Energy reserves the right to inspect and verify the installation.
6. Alliant Energy reserves the right to meter the specified equipment or process, at no cost to the customer, to determine the actual energy saved for up to 18 months after installation.
7. Rebates apply to new and replacement installations of qualified equipment. In replacement situations, the efficiency of the equipment installed must be higher than that of the equipment removed.
8. Customers are responsible for ensuring the equipment installed for this program meets all applicable codes, standards, and regulatory requirements.
9. Alliant Energy does not guarantee that installation of high-efficiency equipment will result in reduced usage or demand, or in cost savings.
10. Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
11. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
12. Alliant Energy does not endorse any particular manufacturer, product, or system design in promoting this rebate program. Listing a product does not constitute an endorsement, nor does it imply that unlisted products are defective in any way.
13. Alliant Energy reserves the right to modify or end this rebate program at any time without prior notice.
14. These programs are effective January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016 and are subject to periodic review by Alliant Energy.
15. Any purchase of energy-efficient equipment must occur between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 to qualify for rebates. Receipts must show retail equipment cost. Installation of energy-efficient equipment must occur between January 1, 2016 and January 31, 2017.
16. Alliant Energy reserves the right to contact customers who participate in the rebate programs for surveys to monitor and evaluate program performance.
17. Submit claim forms within 90 days of installation or by January 31, 2017, whichever comes first.
18. Rebate claim forms postmarked after January 31, 2017 may be subject to 2017 program rebate changes.
Mail completed forms and required documentation to:
Alliant Energy Rebate Center
P.O. Box 938
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-0938
or fax completed forms and required documentation to (319) 450-0218.
To avoid delays and processing errors, please choose only one option. Do not fax AND mail your form.
Please allow up to six to eight weeks for your rebate, after Alliant Energy receives your properly completed rebate claim form, receipts and any other required documentation.